These upcoming weeks to Christmas have been INSANE. I’ve been busy planning my trip back to New York to see my family, writing away and trying to meet way too many deadlines before it’s time to relax and bake cookies with my nephew (I dream about this, guys). Hope you all have an amazing week 🙂
- How cool is this candle I made on Shutterfly? I’m obsessed.
- Love Jess’ post on hot chocolate for a cause!
- If you’re ever in need of some last-minute holiday gift tags, these printable versions are super cute- you just need a solid printer.
- Apparently sleeping a lot is bad for you…whatever. Haha.
- My pregnant friend Annette channeled Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy style…and she did it well.
- I love this DIY holiday gift idea from Ms. Lauren Conrad.
- 10-minute rituals to end your day on a high note. Love this entire list.
- This DIY Christmas sweater is so ugly that I actually really love it. Now only if I could crochet!
- Clever uses for extra takeout condiments. So genius.
POPULAR ON THE BLOG:
- I’m doing a Bliss giveaway on the blog (it ends Friday night, so you have plenty of time to enter)
- Check out my holiday gift guide VIDEO where everything is under $40 <3
- Talking about breaking the holiday hair and makeup “rules” in this post
Follow me, please!