For starters, I’m obsessed with my holiday card this year. I don’t usually even DO a holiday card but, for some reason, I decided this year would be the year to do a fun one. I’m heading to New York in a few days to see my family for Christmas and I can’t wait to spend time with them, especially my 6-year old nephew Mark, and also get in some good New York time as well.
- This post makes me want to take that weekend trip to Napa that I’ve been dreaming about since I moved to LA
- My friend Annette tried out Rachel Zoe’s pregnancy style and I’m definitely digging it. I also commented that she should do Gwen Stefani next!
- If you’ve ever had to deal with cystic acne (like I did in my early 20s), these tips are pretty great.
- I love this list of experiences that make for awesome gifts. I want pretty much everything on this list, btw.
- This post on 30 secrets you didn’t know about your favorite holiday movies…I mean. Who knew that little factoid about Jingle All The Way (one of my old-school faves)
- We all love the holidays but getting a holiday tattoo seems a little…intense?
POPULAR ON THE BLOG:
- This post about wine beauty products was a fun one to shoot, hence the wine and Gemma.
- My latest YouTube video: I do a “first impressions” on a new L’Oreal mascara
- 3 new-ish dry shampoos that I love
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL: