So lately I’ve been getting really into eyeshadow kits that provide everything you need to achieve a specific look. It takes all the guess work out of that smokey eye or classic glam look and generally also gives you step-by-step directions on how to actually get the look, which is ideal for someone who doesn’t have much makeup experience! I recently tried Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Face Fashion in the limited edition “Classic Glam” and I am thrilled with the results.
The kit comes with the following products:
- bareMinerals Pearl Sateen Eyecolor (vanilla cream glimpse) (size: extra-small)
- bareMinerals Parisian Gray Eyecolor (medieval stone velvet) (size: extra-small)
- bareMinerals Charcoal Lam’e Liner Shadow (metallic bronzed coal) (size: extra-small)
- bareMinerals So Fab Blush (rose berry) (size: small)
- Mini 100% Natural Lipgloss in Pomegranate (red berry)