So back in my Johnson & Johnson Beauty PR days, I was lucky enough to actually attend the Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Beauty Awards which, if you don’t know, is to beauty industry what the Oscars are to acting. They’re always hosted by the hilariously funny Mario Cantone (Anthony from Sex & The City) and have many celeb guests- this year Kim Kardashian, Whitney Port and Estelle presented at the event so needless to say, I’m sure it was a great one.
When I got the email announcing this year’s winners, my heart skipped a beat and I laugh to myself about the fact that I still get excited. Here are my favorites among the winners and you can check out a full list of winners here.
My top winners:
- ColorMetrics TouchBack By ColorMark
- Living Proof Full Thickening Cream
- CoverGirl Smokey ShadowBlast
- Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder
- Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 60+ with PureScreen