Sadly, I know a thing or two about having a hangover. I spent last night in Portland, Oregon (update to come) but, luckily for you guys, I prepared my go-to hangover kit staples for all you lush ladies and hopefully, it helps you recover before going back to work tomorrow. UGH.
1. Fiji Water: Really, any water (or coconut water) will do but there’s something about Fiji water that makes me just feel fancy.
2. Kate Somerville Cyto Cell Dark Circle Corrective Eye Cream: As we get older, the dark circles will COME. It’s sad but true. You can dab a little of this stuff under your eyes when you wake up, to help hide the dark circles and puffiness.
3. Q-tips: These are a must for getting the runny eyeliner and mascara off your face.
4. Chloe Black Oversized Round Frame Sunglasses: For if/when you actually have to go outside and face the world.
5. MAC Cosmetics Studio Stick Concealer: Even though it’s discontinued, GASP, this MAC concealer is pretty close to my cult favorite. You need it to conceal any acne blemishes or redness around the nose (always, for me). It’s small and goes on smooth like silk. LOVE.
6. LUNA Bar: I’m not a huge fan of protein bars but LUNA does make some good flavors. When you’re desparate and hungover, they’re totally helpful until you can get your hands on some french fries.
7. Colgate Wisps: These are perfect for a quick, faux brushing of the teeth.
8. Aspirin: I don’t even really need to explain this one, right?
9. Altoids Smalls: I love the smaller version of these and they’re perfect for fitting into a small clutch!