You may have noticed my abundance of summer-inspired posts lately…well, I can’t help it. Summer is a time for relaxation, hope and, most of all, FUN. Here’s my list of to do’s:
- Go to happy hours in Century City and Downtown LA: two places I hardly ever go!
- Go to The Magic Castle: my friend Molly took a bunch of us there last week and this place is a-mazing. It’s old Hollywood glamour meets sci fi fantasy fun. Plus, it’s super close to my apartment.
- Go to the Yamashiro Farmer’s Market: At least once a month!
- Hike Runyon: it’s across the street. Enough said.
- Take ballet classes: I miss ballet in my life and I need to stop being scared of looking stupid in front of the “professional” dancers.
- Go back to Catalina Island with my friends!
- Take tennis lessons: almost all of my friends play tennis…it’s one of those sports I’ve always wanted to learn but never did. It’s time.
- Remember to go to the beach (Malibu and the South Bay–the strand is AMAZING)
- Remember to use my roof: the pool, the jacuzzi, have guests over, swim laps, etc.