– Freaking OUT about the fact that my blog is being held hostage and, after spending a fortune on a redesign, I’m not sure when I can actually launch it. SIGH.
– Drinking my favorite red wine and reading the new InStyle.
– Looking at my Instagram photos and feeling so lucky to have some amazing friends and people in my life!
– Trying to figure out how to get my cat, Gemma, to stop scratching my couch. Any ideas? And, yes, I’ve tried buying a scratching post…this is what they do with it.
– Contemplating cutting my hair to this length…but I probably won’t.
– Anxiously awaiting The Mindy Project…I’m kind of over New Girl.
Black eyed Susans in Long Island, NY
Waiting at LAX
My father’s stationary MacBook. It never leaves the desk. And he uses a mouse.
My nephew Mark, aka Batman
Happy hour in NYC with all my besties, including Jessika, who apparently stalks my blog
My dad. Doing dad-like things in my sister’s new house