Nestle Crunch Girl Scout Candy Bars: I think everyone has fond childhood memories that involve Girl Scout cookies, so when they partnered with Nestle Crunch, I was really excited to try these out. My favorite? The Thin Mint version, of course…but they’re all good. Seriously.
Furbish Brass Urchin: My whole body cringed when I read the name of these:brass URCHIN. I’m insanely allergic to sea urchin, in case you didn’t know. But, alas, these are actually pretty cool and would look good on a coffee table of end table.
Drybar Happy Hour Weightless Shampoo: My love for Drybar is never-ending so when they launched a line of products, I knew they would be amazing. I adore the Happy Hour shampoo…it’s a cleansing shampoo that still lathers nicely, which is true perfection.
Chan Luu EFI Combo Bracelet: This bracelet is amazing for summer and I love the combo of neon mixed with black and white…summer trends collide.
Diego The Cat Pillow: I don’t even try to pretend that I’m NOT a crazy cat lady (I so am), and I love this cat pillow…it’s so real-looking that it might actually scare your guests.
Caprese: With summer fast approaching, I’ve been studying this list of no-bread sandwiches…at the top of my list? Caprese. Bam,
NIP + FAB Upper Arm Fix: My arms aren’t what I’d call a “problem area” for me but, you know, a girl can use a little help here and there. I’m really liking the way this lotion makes my arms feel and look (I believe, at least) firmer.
Donut Pancakes: What’s NOT to like about these? I’m not big into pancakes but when they look like faux donuts, they’re just plain FUN.
2. Sexy Hair Soy Renewal: I hosted an event with Just Extensions and Sexy Hair a few weeks back, and was given this awesome product in the gift bag. It’s a nourishing styling treatment, made with Moroccan Argan Oil, that addresses moisture, frizz, smoothness, elasticity and shine concerns. It also protects from environmental stresses and reduces drying time.
3. Sam Edelman Genna Strappy Sandals: Every summer, with out fail, I end up buying a new pair of Sam Edelman sandals. They’re just so versatile and I’m LOVING this silver gladiator version.
4. Z Gallerie Diamand IKAT Pillow: I’m on the lookout for new decorative pillows for my couches…this might be a little too matchy matchy (my couches are bright blue), but I still love it.
I’ve been noticing a “natural” greens trend happening for me, as of late. Sure, they’re obviously really good for your health and body, but I’m starting to pay attention to grass-patterned accessories and beauty products as well, it’s a sickness. Here are my faves of the moment:
1. Kale chips: I stumbled upon this super easy recipe on Refinery29 and became instantly obsessed.
2. Windowsill herb planter kit: I’ve been trying to grow something (anything, really) on my balcony for three years now…and it hasn’t been very successful. I’m thinking an herb garden might be more up my alley.
Trying out a new format this week! If you’re not familiar, I started doing The Monday Rundown as a roundup of four things (1 from each category: beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food) that make it a little easier to get through the worst day of the week…Monday. Let me know if you like the new format or if you prefer the old look.
Spent the weekend with the above view. Malibu is truly a gem of Southern California.
I recently took my first ballet class in about three years…and holy hell, am I sore.
Chiptole is probably one of my biggest guilty pleasures and I treated my self to a delish chicken fajita bowl on Saturday afternoon.
I’m not huge into lipstick (I prefer gloss) but when I found out that this beauty was named specifically after my friend Meg, I HAD to try it. And yes, I love it just as much as I love her.