Ahhhh, VALENTINE’S DAY. It’s a day when people are either really, really happy and giddy or like realllly sad and depressed, which is just really dumb, in my opinion. REALLY. I can’t even believe that this is the FIFTH Anti-Valentine’s Day gift guide that I’m doing (first, second, third, fourth)…and I want to be clear, I don’t hate Valentine’s Day, I just think we should celebrate our loved ones (and ourselves!) EVERY DAY, not just on February 14th. This gift guide is really just a little list of what I want/what I’ll be doing on the day where florists make most of their money every year…get at it.
1. I Love U More Than French Fries Card// French fries are my weakness and I would totally buy this card for myself…but it also makes sense to send to anyone in my family or one of my BFFs.
2. Jayson Home Pyrite Heart// I’ve always been amazed at the fact that people actually buy paper weights…does that mean they don’t have enough random shit already to hold down their papers? Maybe. Regardless, I think this pyrite heart is super pretty and I want it for my desk.
3. Victoria’s Secret Rose Lace Bralette// I’m all about the bralette lately and cobalt blue is one of my favorite colors to wear.
4. Pasta and Wine// I feel like this one needs no explanation, but I’m reminded of what LADY GAGA once said about Valentine’s Day…and you can fill in the blanks.
5. Never Have I Ever: My Life (So Far) Without a Date// I recently finished reading this book where the author tells tales about her close call relationships. It’s funny, and relatable, and will make you less suicidal if you’re single on Vday.
6. DIY Terrarium// I included a terrarium in my own holiday wish list this past Christmas and yeah, it hasn’t happened yet but I’m thinking Friday (Valentine’s Day) might be a good day to get down to business.