The BeWell Expo is a two-day expo created to honor your inner and outer self: an exclusive beauty and wellness getaway where attendees can experience and indulge in the industry’s best kept secrets, and I’m all about it. As an attendee, you’ll be given the opportunity to empower yourself, by embracing the tools that your body, mind and spirit need to look and feel good.
If you’re in the LA area on October 12th and 13th, you’ll be treated to the below and guys…it’s a REALLY good deal. Tickets are $25 for a one-day pass and $50 for a two-day pass. Use code BW2013 for 20% off!
Here’s what you get at the Expo:
- Identify your skin type and understand the current condition of your skin…at the Skin Analysis Lounge
- Find the best natural makeup to lock in your look… at the Eco–Beauty Makeup Bar
- Whole new look with a beautifully shaped eyebrow at the Brow Bar
- Treat yourself to the healthier gel polish manicure with trendy colors at the Eco–Nail Bar
- Feel like you had just spent a week on the beach…by stopping at the Tanning Bar
- Enjoy a party Lash application at the Lash Bar
- Emerge in a relaxation and healing sound bath with Tibetan bowls by Karma Moffett
- Aura imaging (value $20.00)
- Initiate, inspire and transform yourself at the Yoga Studio + receive free GAIAM mats on a first come, first serve basis (value $45.00)
- Attend a plethora of lectures/demo on energy healing, chakra balancing, relaxation techniques, color therapy, inner peace solutions, aromatherapy and much more…
- Shop from the beauty and wellness industry leaders.
I’ll be there on Sunday, so make sure to tweet me and say hello!
FTC Disclosure: This post was sponsored by the BeWell Expo but all opinions are very much my own, as per usual.