I’m definitely a last minute nelly, that’s for sure, so obviously anything sold on QVC is always a good option for me when it comes to gifts. Here are my three favorite beauty gifts, all of which you can get ASAP, just FYI:
Since I haven’t shopped on Black Friday since high school, Cyber Monday is clearly my jam. I mean, who wants to fight throw crowds of crazed shoppers? Not this girl, let me tell you. I’ve put together a few of my favorite Cyber Monday deals for you to check out…what will you be on the hunt for?
1. BaubleBar// 35% off 4+ items with codes: FRIDAY35 + CYBER20
Mesh Shower Caddy: Shower caddys coming in all shapes and sizes but, please, take my advice on this one…get a plastic version that has HOLES for drainage. There’s nothing more disgusting than seeing mold at the bottom of your caddy, which WILL happen if you don’t get one with proper filtration.
Body Pouf: A classic. You might want to buy a few at a time since you do need to replace these every few months.
Revlon Pumice Stone: I’ve tried lots of foot scrubbing tools and this is honestly one of the best. You want to keep your feet freshly scrubbed while running around campus.
Orlando Pita Argan Haircare Collection: Guys, this trio is only $25! I mean, that’s a serious steal. You get a shampoo, conditioner and a hair treatment oil, all formulated by the fab Orlando Pita. If this existed while I was actually in college, I would be obsessed.
Drybar Happy Hour Weightless Shampoo: My love for Drybar is never-ending so when they launched a line of products, I knew they would be amazing. I adore the Happy Hour shampoo…it’s a cleansing shampoo that still lathers nicely, which is true perfection.
Chan Luu EFI Combo Bracelet: This bracelet is amazing for summer and I love the combo of neon mixed with black and white…summer trends collide.
Diego The Cat Pillow: I don’t even try to pretend that I’m NOT a crazy cat lady (I so am), and I love this cat pillow…it’s so real-looking that it might actually scare your guests.
Caprese: With summer fast approaching, I’ve been studying this list of no-bread sandwiches…at the top of my list? Caprese. Bam,
Ok, so I’m a big believer that there really isn’t an answer to the “best” mother’s day gift, since the “best” gift really depends on your mother. But hey, these are gifts that I know MY mom would absolutely love…and that’s good enough for me.
1. Maya Brenner Letter Necklace: What’s not to love about the initials of your children (Jamie and Melissa)?! I feel like any mother would adore these dainty necklaces.
2. Jouer Cosmetics Deluxe Leather Train Case: I don’t know about you guys but my mom’s makeup case is a complete disaster. I want to get my mom something classic, simple and chic for her to store her daily makeup products.
3. Flavor Infused Water Bottle: Unlike myself, my mom doesn’t really like drinking water. From what I hear, infusing water with fruit seems to help the anti-water people get it down in a somewhat enjoyable way.
4. Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer: I don’t think my mom has purchased a new blow dryer since the early 90s, which is exactly why I want to get my mom a super modern, turbo-infused blow dryer that will literally knock her socks off.
5. Pottery Barn Glass Cloche Jewelry Storage: There’s something really elegant and whimsical about this jewelry holder and, funny enough, my mom’s name starts with an “A,” so I can already imagine what my mom’s jewels will look like in this holder.