This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you read my blog on the regular, then you probably already know about the modern day FOMO. Ahhhh, the Fear Of Missing Out: a recognized anxiety (seriously, it is) that something amazing is going on somewhere…and you’re missing out on it. For example, when your friends all go on vacation to Cabo, which you couldn’t go on, because you have an evil boss, and you see a STREAM of Instagram photos that make you want to drown your sorrows in whiskey. That’s just ONE example…and speaking of whiskey, I’m pretty into this new contest that Jack Daniels is doing on behalf of their Tennessee Honey alcohol. The blend of whiskey and honey liqueur is a little bit of honey, and a whole lot of Jack, which makes for an AMAZING summer drink. It’s a superb mixer for an unexpected twist on summer cocktails.
As for the contest, you are gonna want to enter the Jack Summer Swarm contest. The most awesome photo wins a $5,000 travel voucher for the ultimate summer trip. Popular vote will decide the top contenders and then the Jack Daniels judges will make the final call. That means you should be driving your friends jealous with all your “Can’t believe you missed this” moments, but make sure they’re voting for your pics, too.
Here’s my list of summer to do’s (adapted from last year’s list):
- Go to happy hours in Century City and Downtown LA: two places I hardly ever go!
- Go to the Yamashiro Farmer’s Market: At least once a month!
- Hike Runyon: it’s across the street. Enough said.
- Take ballet classes: I took a class back in April and remembered why I love ballet so much.
- Go back to Catalina Island with my friends!
- Take tennis lessons: almost all of my friends play tennis…it’s one of those sports I’ve always wanted to learn but never did. It’s time.
- Remember to go to the beach (Malibu and the South Bay–the strand is AMAZING)
- Remember to use my roof: the pool, the jacuzzi, have guests over, swim laps, etc.
**As always, drink responsibly this summer and, of course, only enjoy an adult beverage if you are over 21 years old**