I don’t usually feature too many men’s products on here but since John Krasinski is definitively one of my celeb crushes, I had to share his beauty (or grooming, I suppose) secret from getting ready for The Met Gala. Aside from being one of the most gorgeous couples there (Emily Blunt in Carolina Herrera), John’s hair stylist, Ashley Streicher, dished on how she created John’s red-carpet look. “John and I both loved the subtle clean fragrance in the ZIRH products we used, they made him feel clean and like we weren’t layering on heavy products…”
Here’s the breakdown of how “The Office” star gets red-carpet ready:
- Earlier in the day, Ashley prepped John’s skin with ZIRH CLEAN Face Wash, a simple non- drying gel formula.
- Next, she applied ZIRH Platinum R2 REVOLUTION to calm any redness.
- ZIRH Platinum AGE DEFENSE Environmental Response Cream was used as his moisturizer and acted like a great barrier for the light makeup used for the day. It protected John’s skin, but still kept it moisturized.
- After lightly cleansing with the CLEAN mild face wash again later in the day, Ashley applied ZIRH Platinum REVIVE Under Eye Complex to smooth out the eye area and relax any puffiness.
- The eye cream was followed by the lightweight but silky ZIRH Platinum TOTAL RECHARGE Face Serum that recharged his skin making it look healthy and attractive, without a built up feeling of a heavy moisturizer. It gave a perfect smooth base for his skin, making it almost seem tightened.
- John’s new bearded look was the perfect accessory to his beautifully built Tom Ford suit! The ZIRH Platinum TOTAL RECHARGE Face Serum helped coiff and smooth the beard while still leaving it clean looking!