KATE BECKINSALE (IN ZUHAIR MURAD)
Flawless dress, flawless face. Makeup artist Adam Breuchaud used Jouer Cosmetics on the stunning actress. “When I first saw the silver and gunmetal metallic dress I immediately thought it needed a sexy, rock n’ roll make up. We decided on a smudged kohl eye, almost the day after look,” said Adam. See below for the step-by-step…
I started by smudging Jouer Creme Eyeshadow in Suede all over the eye. I blended Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Opal in the inner corner for a highlight, then layered Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Chocolat over her lid. Next, I applied Jouer Eye Definer in Noir along the top and bottom lash line. Over that I blended Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Licorice to really smoke out the look.
After cleaning under her eye I applied the Jouer Age-Repairing Concealer in No.3 Cameo where needed. Then I applied the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Bronzed as a foundation. It is sheer enough to let the skin show through where you want and build more coverage where you need.
On Kate’s cheeks, I applied Jouer’s cream Tint in Whisper and Mineral Powder Bronzer in Sunshine – my favorite go to duo. Together they define and brighten the cheek effortlessly.
To finish off the look I used Jouer Lip Gloss in Cherish.
ALLISON WILLIAMS (IN ALEXANDER MCQUEEN)
- First, Lauren groomed Allison’s brows with Votre Vu Brow Wax.
- Next, she played up Allison’s baby blue eyes with a classic smokey eye using Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Urban Skyline.
- Lauren lined her eyes with Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black and then coated lashes with Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
- On Allison’s face, Lauren applied YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation and then dusted on Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light.
- Lauren swiped Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Petal on the apples of Allison’s cheeks.
- To complete the look, Lauren applied Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Ripe Rose.
OLIVIA WILDE (IN GUCCI)
Her hair. I can’t…it’s just so good. Hair stylist Lona Vigi captured the pregnant starlet’s natural beauty. Lona said, “Olivia wanted to feel like herself tonight – beautiful, but not overdone – so I decided to leave her hair down. I think this look is sexy and effortless. And even a bit rock ‘n roll.”
1. Prep wet hair using Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil Serum on the ends for shine and to protect the cuticles; Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray on the roots for body and “staying power;” and Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray to safeguard from hot tools.
2. Part the hair to one side and blow-dry using a round brush.
3. Spray hair all over with Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray and then curl it, alternating with different curling iron barrels (¾ to 1½ inches); repeat and tousle for more texture.
4. Spray Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Spray onto the roots and all over for body, shine and to absorb any product residue.
5. Finish with Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray to ensure long-lasting hold throughout the night.