To say that I was a child obsessed with jelly sandals would be too mild a statement to make. I was beyond obsessed. I wore them in the winter…with socks…in New York. Yep (see photo below). Then there’s that. So yeah, I have to be honest and admit that I kind of love that the whole jelly sandal/jelly accessory look is still chic. Here are my favorites:
1. Nasty Gal Light Bright Bag: This bag reminds me of the purse that I had to use when I worked retail. You know the one…it proved that we weren’t stealing anything from the store. Somehow, I love the pink version more.
2. MARC by Marc Jacobs Jelly Dots iPhone 5 Case: Green is my favorite color, truth. I’m really into this iPhone case for many reasons, which I will let you just assume.
3. Old Navy Jelly Sandals: A chic, yet affordable version, of the 80s staple.
4. Stuart Weissman “Jealous” Sandal: These are probably the closest to the 80s version that i’ve seen in awhile…and yeah, they are pricey, but I can’t tell you that I wouldn’t buy them, purely to re-live my youth.
5. Target Xhileration Clear Jelly Wristlet: The perfect beach essential. I’ll use this to hold my ID, credit card and cell phone when I’m at the beach and/or pool.
6. C. Wonder Logo Jelly Tote: This jelly tote just exudes summer to me. I’m obsessed.