If you can imagine applying color-tinted butter to your lips, this is it.
KATE BECKINSALE (IN ZUHAIR MURAD)
Flawless dress, flawless face. Makeup artist Adam Breuchaud used Jouer Cosmetics on the stunning actress. “When I first saw the silver and gunmetal metallic dress I immediately thought it needed a sexy, rock n’ roll make up. We decided on a smudged kohl eye, almost the day after look,” said Adam. See below for the step-by-step…
I started by smudging Jouer Creme Eyeshadow in Suede all over the eye. I blended Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Opal in the inner corner for a highlight, then layered Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Chocolat over her lid. Next, I applied Jouer Eye Definer in Noir along the top and bottom lash line. Over that I blended Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Licorice to really smoke out the look.
After cleaning under her eye I applied the Jouer Age-Repairing Concealer in No.3 Cameo where needed. Then I applied the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Bronzed as a foundation. It is sheer enough to let the skin show through where you want and build more coverage where you need.
To finish off the look I used Jouer Lip Gloss in Cherish.
ALLISON WILLIAMS (IN ALEXANDER MCQUEEN)
- First, Lauren groomed Allison’s brows with Votre Vu Brow Wax.
- Next, she played up Allison’s baby blue eyes with a classic smokey eye using Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Urban Skyline.
- Lauren lined her eyes with Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black and then coated lashes with Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
- On Allison’s face, Lauren applied YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation and then dusted on Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light.
- Lauren swiped Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Petal on the apples of Allison’s cheeks.
- To complete the look, Lauren applied Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Ripe Rose.
OLIVIA WILDE (IN GUCCI)
Her hair. I can’t…it’s just so good. Hair stylist Lona Vigi captured the pregnant starlet’s natural beauty. Lona said, “Olivia wanted to feel like herself tonight – beautiful, but not overdone – so I decided to leave her hair down. I think this look is sexy and effortless. And even a bit rock ‘n roll.”
1. Prep wet hair using Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil Serum on the ends for shine and to protect the cuticles; Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray on the roots for body and “staying power;” and Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray to safeguard from hot tools.
2. Part the hair to one side and blow-dry using a round brush.
3. Spray hair all over with Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray and then curl it, alternating with different curling iron barrels (¾ to 1½ inches); repeat and tousle for more texture.
4. Spray Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Spray onto the roots and all over for body, shine and to absorb any product residue.
Try a matte black “French” manicure, inspired by YSL (image via Pinterest; directions via BangStyle.com)
Start thinking up creative holiday gifts for your friends and family. I love this fun way to present a gift card! (image via LaurenConrad.com)
OMG if you own your own washer and dryer, you NEED to do this (image via ABeautifulMess.com)
Try your hand at making a challenging cocktail, like this White Cosmopolitan (image via People.com)
Go see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire- it opens TONIGHT! (image via IMDB.com)
Start shopping around for a festive pair of green heels for the holidays (image via StyleBistro.com)
I’ve expressed my obsession with pretty beauty product packaging before, so it should come as no surprise that I decided to round up the top 10 prettiest beauty products, according to moi. What are your favorite beauty products for packaging?