The term “oil-infused powder” immediately caught my attention…
Boscia makes phenomenal products, fact, and I was pretty pumped when I heard about their new Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder because the idea of of oil-infused powder is just honestly intriguing to me. If you haven’t already read my review of Boscia’s Tsubaki product line (here and here), make sure you take a minute there but, getting into this NEW product, I’m still feeling how smooth my face is. Side note, you can also use this on your HANDS for an awesome hand scrub (a la my photos).
When water is added, the gentle powder turns into an exfoliating paste that’s infused with the brand’s Tsubaki oil (love) which helps with long-term deep hydration and anti-aging. The grains of this powder are dried and then coated in Tsubaki Oil and, once activated with water, Tsubaki Oil is released to completely veil and treat the skin, creating a silky-smooth, brighter complexion.
So here’s how to use it:
- Make sure your skin is clean but a little damp.
- Mix in water–more or a little less, depending on how much exfoliation you actually want (I only used a little water because I wanted more of a paste which leads to more scrubbing)
- Massage onto your skin in gentle circular motions
- Rinse wtih warm water and pat your skin dry
- Follow with your moisturizer of choice
SHOP THE POST