- How to speak emoji, the summer edition (I LOVE these)
- I don’t know about you guys but, for me, summer always means it’s time to make boozy ice cream floats. Weird? Maybe.
- My friend Leah Ashley (and her husband Finn!) has done it AGAIN with this amazing brussel sprouts video. Seriously, I made her Italian salmon and now I’m hooked.
- Loving this tips for flea market shopping (and my friend Annette is a pro)
- Lately I’ve been really into making my own pesto but, yeah, it’s not that healthy with tons of olive oil. Ali blogs about a, gasp, oil-free pesto HERE!
- LOVE this story about kids telling their parents that they need sunscreen 🙂
- If you loved Jagged Little Pill as much as I do/did, read this
- 15 ways to decorate with your favorite song lyrics (yesssss)
- 10 awesome rose’s under $20. I’ve been SO into rose’ lately.
POPULAR ON HONESTLYJAMIE.COM:
- I interviewed the fab Catt Sadler from E!
- This cuticle eraser is my new obsession
- If you’ve ever thought about dyeing your hair pink, purple, green, etc., read this
Follow me on social media 😉