Because you know I love a good facial oil…
You guys know how much I loooove using a good facial oil in my skin care regimen (a few holy grail favorites: MARA Retinol Oil and Sunday Riley LUNA Night Retinol Oil), and lately I’ve been testing a new firming oil for the face and neck and, I gotta say, I really love it. For me personally, I always prioritize using skin care products that contain powerful antioxidants that are rich in vitamins and work to fight the signs of aging; I know that’s number one for everyone but, like I said, for me that’s always my main goal, which is why I’ve been loving this silky facial oil.
Eminence Rosehip Triple C+E Review
Eminence Rosehip Triple C+E Firming Oil is an anti-aging facial oil designed to get rid of fine lines, increase collagen production, AND reduce inflammation in the skin (aka it helps with my facial redness!) using some of the best powerful antioxidants – It works to essentially repels free radicals and improve the appearance of redness and puffiness in the skin. Another important note: this facial oil is formulated for all skin types (even oily!).
- Rosehip Oil: An amazing ingredient, rich in vitamins C and E, that works to alleviates redness, dryness and itchiness in the skin. It also restores elasticity and protects the skin from harmful UV rays and environmental pollutants
- Jojoba Oil: Works to deeply replenish and retain hydration in the skin
- Vitamin C: You know I love some vitamin C! It works to brighten the complexion and helps promote a more even skin tone
- Vitamin E: Repels free radicals and retains antioxidants in the skin to promote healing
- Sea buckthorn Oil: A super fruit packed full of powerful antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids. Essential fatty acids promote skin hydration and elasticity, and also help with skin issues
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Conditions and smooths the skin
- Milk Thistle: Milk thistle helps maintain hydration in the skin and prevents the signs of aging
How To Use Rosehip Triple C + E By Eminence
I like to apply a thin layer of the facial oil (typically 2-3 drops) to my face and neck using circular motions once a day. It can be used morning and night (or either or), but I’ve been using it at night after cleansing and then I apply a light moisturizer over it.
The verdict? Like I said, I’m now a big fan of this facial oil (hence why I wanted to do a blog post about it!), and it will definitely be a new staple in my skin care regimen. The only con is that it’s not cheap BUT I always say serums and facial oils are where you want to spend your money when it comes to skin care.
Have any of you guys tried it? Would love to hear your thoughts in the comments!