It’s that time of year again…COACHELLA time! I’m not going this year, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not gonna tell you guys exactly what I would pack, if I WERE going. Also make sure to check out my Coachella posts from the past for even more inspiration.
1. Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes// Makeup removing wipes are a must-have for any trip, especially when there’s a chance you might be sharing a bathroom and/or coming home a little tipsy.
2. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream// This cream is a cult beauty product because it’s truly a multi-tasker. I love the 8 Hour Cream for Coachella, especially,because if you DO get a little too much sun exposure, it’s a great relief cream. It also works well as a cuticle conditioner and foot relief cream from all the walking you’ll be doing.
3. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30// Wearing a ton of makeup at an outdoor festival is not the best plan. I love this lightweight tinted moisturizer (with SPF!) to get just enough coverage, that won’t melt off your face in the 110 degree heat.
4. Purell// Festivals are bacteria breeding grounds. Enough said.
5. Dove Advanced Care Beauty Finish Anti-Perspirant Deodorant// Deodorant is a MUST, obviously, but this particular version is anti-perspirant, which is great since you’ll likely be sweating it out for eight hours in the blazing sun.
6. COOLA Sport SPF 30 Unscented Sunscreen Spray// SPF is another must-have and I’m into this sunscreen, in particular, since the spray factor makes it quick and easy to apply. It’s also packed with natural ingredients, including cucumber and algae extract to hydrate and red-raspberry extract, which boosts your sun protection.
7. CAUDALIE Beauty Elixir// A beauty elixir may seem not completely necessary when you’re trying to pack light but this version from CAUDALIE is fab because it’s half toner, half serum and the mist is filled with essential oils and rare plants, giving an instant boost to your complexion.
8. Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Gel// Eye cream is also not 100% “necessary” but given the fact that there are parties a-plenty, you’ll want this product with you. The formula delivers caffeine, oxygen, and vitamin C to de-puff and wake up a weary wink.
What will be in your Coachella bag?