Emmy Rossum is VERY quarter life crisis, so when I got the scoop on her skincare routine from her makeup artist, Jake Bailey, I had to share. The photo above is from the Jeffrey Fashion Cares Fundraiser hel yesterday, April 2, in New York City.
– Create the perfect canvas for any makeup look – a flawless, glowing complexion – with Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub. Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub gently cleanses and polishes skin without harsh side effects or over-drying.
– Accentuate the eye by lining the top and bottom lash line with a waterproof crème liner. Apply a thin line in the crease of the eye to further emphasize the ‘mod’ look.
-Using the same waterproof crème liner, paint tiny strokes between bottom lashes to eliminate the need for false eyelashes and create a retro feeling.
– Apply a strip of full, black false eyelashes on the top lashes to create a doe-eyed effect.
– Apply a coat of waterproof black mascara on top and bottom lashes to finish the dramatic eye look.
– Highlight using a radiant, creamy concealer in a light shade along the brow bone.
– Apply a satiny lip pencil, a shade or two darker than the lips’ natural shade, to accentuate lips’ natural color while keeping the look clean and modern.
– Apply a crème blush or bronzer to cheekbones rather than a traditional powder blush to keep cheeks dewy and fresh-looking.
– Finish with a dusting of matte powder in a transparent shade across the T-Zone to eliminate shine.
I think Emmy is soooo pretty. Totally envy her skin!
Get The Look: Emmy Rossum’s Skin | Queen of the Quarter Life Crisis