1. Andy Warhol Philosophy Pencils: I rarely use pencils, but when I do, they need to be inspirational. Duh.
2. Hand Pen Holder: I love this hand for holding my Warhol pencils, AND, it’s also magnetic on the back so you can also hold paper clips.
3. OMG Sticky Notes: I’m definitely someone who needs to have little pieces of paper on my desk for those “brilliant” ideas that just pop into my head randomly.
4. Diptyque Roses Candle: Burning a relaxing candle while you work can make doing work just a little bit better.
5. Monogrammed Acrylic Business Card Holder: I haven’t bought this yet but it’s totally on my list. I really love the idea of my initials being displayed nicely over my business cards.
6. Oh Snap Zig Zag Journal: A good notebook is essential for meetings and this one is super stylish, yet also functional and professional.
7. Cheetah Print Stapler: Do I even need to explain this one? I mean. Best. Stapler. Ever.