Ok, so…if you follow along on my Instagram Stories then you know that I bought a few Kylie Skin face products (and body, too!) from none other than Ms. Kylie Jenner. I absolutely LOVE the Kylie Skin Coconut Body Scrub (full review here) and the Kylie Skin Vanilla Milk Toner was a surprise favorite. And, as much as I love a face mask, a lip mask is always v. intriguing to me…hence, why I knew I wanted to also test out the Kylie Skin Hydrating Lip Mask.
The $22 Kylie Skin Hydrating Lip mask is described as a “moisturizing balm that helps restore dry lips,” according to their website. It’s formulated with a blend of oils, shea butter and vitamin E to help lock in moisture. Leaving your lips feeling smooth, soft and supple.
And here are my honest thoughts…
Kylie Skin Hydrating Lip Mask Review
Pros And Cons Of The Kylie Skin Hydrating Lip Mask
- It’s an overnight lip mask but also works well as a lip balm!
- A little goes a long way.
- $22 seems like a fair price considering the ingredient list.
- Speaking of, this hydrating lip mask is formulated with super hydrating and softening ingredients like shea butter, vitamin E, kiwi seed oil, and sunflower seed oil.
- It hydrated the shit out of the dry skin on my lips.
- It doesn’t have much a flavor, but for some that would be a pro. Personally, I like a little flavor when it comes to lip balms and lip masks.
My Final Verdict
Overall I’m all in on this hydrating lip mask. Like I said above, I love that you can use it overnight. But you can also use it as a regular lip balm and it’s not to thick or goopy. The ingredients are great as far as lip masks go and the real test was when I used this lip mask after a night drinking too much wine. My lips were dry AF and, I swear. They were plump and silky smooth about 5 minutes after I applied this gem. Two thumbs up.