- Apparently DIY lawn games are the “it” thing to do at your summer BBQ…and I kind of love it. My friend Kelly (above) invented pineapple bowling and it was a HIT at the party.
- Speaking of which, quinoa is going to the new “it” ingredient in beauty
- Sunburn tattoos, people? Really?
- I’m loving this round up of beautiful front doors…
- a big YES to this list of what should be on your summer Farmer’s Market shopping list!
- Sydne is doing a Victoria’s Secret swim giveaway on her blog, which is perfect for summer
- I’m also loving this round up of summery desktop wallpapers 🙂
- This beaded iPhone case DIY is fabulous
- This caprese avocado salad is on my to-do list this week. #YUM
- I love Jeannine’s blog post on choosing abundance– something we all need to be reminded
- I’m not usually a florals girl but these floral outfits for summer are all really cute and easy
POPULAR ON HONESTLY JAMIE:
- I gave my living room a little makeover! Check it out here
- MTV’s Kenny Santucci gives me/my friends a little (HONEST) dating advice (that we all need)
- Last Friday, we discussed all things freckles
Follow me on social media 🙂