Because these products almost never go on sale and these are my absolute must-haves…
So I don’t usually do a post on the Sephora VIB sale, but I took a poll on my Instagram Stories and you guys REALLY wanted me to do one, haha. Here it is! It’s a hard sale to select from because there really are just so many good things to buy; I decided to really narrow it down by sharing only my absolute cult-status products…I’m talking things I’ve used for a long time and still continuously go back to.
Here’s the deal:
- Today through Monday, November 11th (TOMORROW!), Sephora VIB + Rouge members can shop and receive a special discount! Use code HOLIDAYSAVE at checkout.
- Sephora Beauty Insiders will receive 10% off, VIB’s receive 15% off and Rouge members receive 20% off!
SEPHORA VIB SALE PICKS
- The gold eye mask patches I’m wearing in the above photo are LIFE. They also come in rose gold 🙂
- This is the all-in-one anti-aging and texturizing cream you need in your life. Get the value size. You won’t regret it.
- I know this cult-favorite moisturizer is pricey AF but I really do love it. I actually have one bottle left that I only use when my skin is acting a little weird and, I swear, it always makes my skin better.
- My friend Dan works for Dr. Dennis Gross and introduced me to these daily exfoliating peel pads. I LOVE THEM. My skin legit glows after I use these and they’re also great for travel.
- I’ve blogged about these many times before; you know I love an eye patch mask and these have retinol to really target those little (super annoying) wrinkles around your eyes.
- I’d probably call this my favorite “budget” Sephora pick. It’s the first sleeping face mask I ever tried and it’s still in my current rotation!
- And you know I’m always testing out CBD products for my back pain and this formula is luxe AF and actually does alleviate the pain.
Makeup I will love forever and always:
- Hands-down my favorite foundation ever. It has SPF 50 and gives you just the right amount of natural-looking coverage.
- This is an amazing holiday gift (for a friend of for yourself)! Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillowtalk now comes in a gift set form with super cute packaging, natch.
- I’m super picky about mascara and I ALWAYS end up coming back to this one from Too Faced.
- True fact: I have now purchased this lip gloss three times. It’s that good.
- My go-to creamy eyeliner that I use in my waterline. It’s the best!
Hair products I swear by:
- This scalp and body scrub makes my showers truly joyful. The scent is also one of my go-to fragrances!
- If you’re in the market or a new (or better) flat iron, this brand really does make the best of the best.
- You know what you didn’t know you needed? This towel hair turban, that’s actually shown to cut drying time by 50%, while also improving the overall health of hair for less frizz and breakage. Get the black or green; I have the white and kind of regret it cause it has makeup marks all over it. Haha.
- This is still one of my favorite hair primers (for before you blow dry) that also fights frizz AND has UV protection to shield your hair from heat styling damage. It doesn’t weigh your hair down and it’s just the best.
- I can’t speak to any of the Dyson hair tools; I’ve never been given any of them and I refuse to spend that much money on a blow dryer or curling iron without knowing for sure that it will change my life! That said, whenever someone asks me for a good blow dryer recommendation, I always recommend this one.
Let me know what you end up buying and what you think!
Photo by Azusa Takano