It’s time for May Favorites! Truthfully, I still have a LOT to learn about making YouTube videos, but I genuinely do enjoy making my monthly favorites videos. Ha, my manager would be so proud! It’s not that I’m uncomfortable in front of the camera (quite the opposite, actually), but I have absolutely no eye for editing and/or filming. So there’s that. I’d much rather be in my pajamas, hair in pony tail, zit cream on face, writing a blog post. Truth. With that said, I digress, and present to you…my favorite things for May!
1. Bath & Body Works Rome Honey Suckle Amore 2-in-1 Superfruit Body Scrub and Wash: I’m a sucker for anything Italy…and clearly, a scrub and body wash in one is kind of awesome.
2. Kiehl’s Skin Tone Correcting and Beautifying BB Cream SPF 50: I’m obsessed with all things Kiehl’s so I was pretty excited that they came out with a BB Cream…with SPF 50, obviously.
3. Man Up by Ross Mathews: You need to read this. Enough said.
4. Black Box wine: I’m late to the box wine party but guys, this stuff is GOOD. A perfect summer staple.
5. Blow out by Mika Fowler: I love a good blow out and I’m so excited for the amazing stylist, Mika Fowler, who recently went to the Kim Vo salon.
And, if you haven’t already, please subscribe to my YouTube channel!