1. Michael Popp #Poppaganada shirt: You may have read my post back in December where I mentioned a long-time friend was diagnosed with cancer. Well, I’m happy to report that while he’s not completely out of the woods, he IS doing well. He’s selling these rad shirts to help with the cost of his recent battle with leukemia and his even more recent bone marrow transplant.
2. La Fresh Nail Polish Remover Acetone-Free Pads: Every time I’m traveling, I always seem to notice that my nails look absolutely awful; it’s like kind of comedic at this point. With that said, I got SUPER excited when I discovered these little travel pack nail polish remover pads! I mean, I’m just going to leave them in my “to-go bag.” Done.
3. Clinique A Different Nail Enamel For Sensitive Skin in “Yellow Genius”: I blogged about the Clinique nail polish line before but I’m really into this limited-edition shade, inspired by Clinique’s original “yellow genius,” its famous moisturizer.
4. Stella and Bow “As If” bracelet: I don’t need to explain my Clueless obsession, or why I love this bracelet. End of story.
5. NUANCE Salma Hayek Lasting Wear Gel Eyeliner: I have a rough time finding an eyeliner that doesn’t run down my face, true story. However, I recently tried this gel version from NUANCE Salma Hayek and I LOVE it. It’s awesome.