You know I’m a sucker for some luxe packaging but guys, I also love me some drugstore beauty products. Sure, a lot of products might not be that great but if you weed through the losers (much like dating, right?), you can find some real GEMS…let me tell you. The ladies at AFabLife.com asked me to pick my favorites and here they are:
1. Covergirl Clump Crusher LashBlast Mascara – A great mascara that gives lots of volume and really doesn’t clump!
2. Girl Scouts Lip Smackers – Thin Mint – These really do taste like Thin Mints…it was love at first sight.
3. Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat nail polish in “Tweedy” – I discovered this nail polish only two weeks ago while browsing at Target! Love it. You can wear it alone or layer it over a solid color.
4. Aquaphor – My go-to skin problem solution!
5. Burt’s Bees Coconut Foot Cream – This is an amazing foot cream – I rub it on my feet and then put cotton socks on for an hour. The BEST.
YAY! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Thanks for having me on the site 🙂