Because you’d be surprised how awesome it is to smell like crayons and paperback books… READ MORE
This week is (thankfully) a little slow thanks to Thanksgiving (yep, that was “thanks” three times in one sentence). My goal for the week is to get going on my holiday gift guides and get all my ducks in a row for all things Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you guys have any requests, shoot me a tweet, comment on this post or email me!
- My latest story for TODAY.com is all about how to get shiny hair in just one hour
- Some awesome life advice from 14 hilarious women
- The sassiest Christmas cards…they all make me giggle.
- This is quite literally my worst nightmare. OMG.
- These DIY Thanksgiving pants are pure genius. Cute, and also functional for the huge meal that you are about to take down.
- A little discussion about the whole “Netflix and chill” trend. I can’t.
- The whole Disney princess “what if” trend is a little overplayed at this point but I really love Vogue’s take on what beauty products they would use. Ariel is still my favorite.
POPULAR ON THE BLOG:
- My DIY disaster kit was quite the hit. #Prepared
- The final results of my AVEENO daily challenge!
- Some new beauty products to take me from fall to winter and a little review of the Target Beauty Concierge service
This post is sponsored by Target but all products were selected and reviewed by me. All opinions are my own, as per usual.
Because it’s getting colder out and it’s time to switch up your beauty routine for winter… READ MORE
Because I’ve deemed myself a disaster expert…sort of. READ MORE
Because I’m loving this whole #AveenoDailyChallenge…
Because this mask is everything if you have an oily or irritated scalp… READ MORE
- This cat-inspired workout made my week. LOVE. And also love the cat sports bra.
- Speaking of cats, would you try this catnip-infused face spray? (I probably would)
- Loving this behind the scenes tour of Compartes chocolate, one of my FAVES
- This Buzzfeed article on how much it REALLY costs to be a bridesmaid is on POINT, sadly
- If cooking for other people gives you anxiety (like it does for me), you will love this round up of 10 fast and easy Thanksgiving appetizer recipes
- As a former publicist, I die for this new column
- These photos give us all hope for Paris <3
- This is a fab list of the best Cyber Monday deals. Gotta get shopping…
POPULAR ON THE BLOG:
- Body makeup/self-tanner that doesn’t rub off? Yes, please.
- My latest YouTube video
- The three best overnight face masks from the drugstore…all amazing.
Follow me on social media, please!: