Because hanging your favorite beauty products from your Christmas tree is an amazing idea… READ MORE
Because zits are the WORST and these are brilliant… READ MORE
Because these are the BEST beauty sales on the internet. Period. READ MORE
Happy Thanksgiving! I’m not posting my regular YouTube video today, due to the holiday, but get EXCITED for tomorrow because I’ll be sharing the best-of-the-best Black Friday and Cyber Monday beauty sales! You’ll be surprised at how many of your favorite brands will be on sale this weekend
As for today, I suggest you take a moment to either think about or make a list (like I did above) about the things you’re grateful for in life. I had a really eye-opening experience yesterday that made me really take a moment to appreciate the little things that I’m lucky enough to have. The simple act of kindness brought me to tears and, admittedly, put me in my place for being annoyed over the fact that I couldn’t find a parking spot at the grocery store.
I was at Rite Aid and as I walked out, I saw one homeless man yelling “hey man, hey!” at another homeless man who was digging through soda cans. I automatically assumed “oh god, there’s gonna be a fight. I’m gonna have to call the cops” and, instead, the homeless man yelling “hey man!” then said to the other homeless man “I found an extra pair of socks. I already have socks so I thought I’d see if you might want them. Happy holidays.”
Just when I’m convinced that almost everyone on the planet is a total asshole, something like this happens and it restores my faith in humanity. You should be grateful and thankful every day but today is a great day to start a list for when you’re having one of your “woe is me” moments, like I often do.
Because I’m a sucker for a pretty eyeshadow palette… READ MORE
Because you’d be surprised how awesome it is to smell like crayons and paperback books… READ MORE
This week is (thankfully) a little slow thanks to Thanksgiving (yep, that was “thanks” three times in one sentence). My goal for the week is to get going on my holiday gift guides and get all my ducks in a row for all things Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you guys have any requests, shoot me a tweet, comment on this post or email me!
- My latest story for TODAY.com is all about how to get shiny hair in just one hour
- Some awesome life advice from 14 hilarious women
- The sassiest Christmas cards…they all make me giggle.
- This is quite literally my worst nightmare. OMG.
- These DIY Thanksgiving pants are pure genius. Cute, and also functional for the huge meal that you are about to take down.
- A little discussion about the whole “Netflix and chill” trend. I can’t.
- The whole Disney princess “what if” trend is a little overplayed at this point but I really love Vogue’s take on what beauty products they would use. Ariel is still my favorite.
POPULAR ON THE BLOG:
- My DIY disaster kit was quite the hit. #Prepared
- The final results of my AVEENO daily challenge!
- Some new beauty products to take me from fall to winter and a little review of the Target Beauty Concierge service