Because it’s the holidays and you guys need these kits in your life…
Fact: I spent five hours at bliss Hollywood yesterday getting a 120-minute massage, manicure and pedicure, and I can’t even tell you how amazing it was to relax and spend a little time on myself. It’s the holiday time…which for some is all laughs and good times, but for others (like myself), it can be super stressful and make you want to hibernate (is it just me?). Bliss was generous enough to offer up two of their amazing gift sets, both also available at Kohl’s and ULTA, to one of my lucky readers in hopes of preventing even just a little holiday stress for you guys this year.
Scroll to the bottom of the post to enter and learn more about what’s in each set, valued at $178 total.
bliss a-‘bright’ face facial-at-home set— I’m a big fan of the at-home facial. This set includes:
- fabulous foaming face wash (6.7oz) – two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types
- triple oxygen vitamin c cream (1.7oz) – lightweight cream is formulated with a trio of oxygen ingredients and an advanced form of vitamin C to revive fatigued, sallow, stressed skin
- Incredi-peel 5 pack – glycolic resurfacing pads – the only spa-powered peel pads that use time-release technology to reduce wrinkles and dark spots in just one step
bliss brilliant butters body butter trio— If you haven’t tried bliss Body Butter you are seriously missing out. My favorite is the blood orange + white pepper! The set includes:
- lemon+sage body butter (6.7oz) – a maximum –moisture, best-selling cream with a luxuriously rich texture
- grapefruit+aloe body butter (6.7oz) – essential body butter features nourishing Vitamin E and skin-softening coconut oil for long lasting hydration
- blood orange+white pepper body butter (6.7oz) – long lasting hydration with bursts of orange and pepper deliver warm, clean and invigorating “scent”-sation
ENTER TO WIN TWO BLISS GIFT SETS!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Contest open to U.S. an Canada only. Contest ends Friday, December 18 at 12am PST.
Photos by Azusa Takano