I love me some good organization…and these amazing 2014 planners will give me/you JUST that. Truth be told, I mainly use my iPhone calendar to schedule meetings, events, appointments, etc. but there’s something really nice about having a print copy as well. Which planner do you love?
Ok, so I didn’t end up getting my own Christmas tree this year…I REALLY wanted to, but then it got down to being like December 12th and I just thought “UGH, what’s the point now?” Next year, I’ll plan more in advance and will probably also get a few of these quirky Christmas tree ornaments for myself. Which ones do you love?
Most of the time I try to keep my holiday gifts fairly affordable BUT, every once in awhile, you gotta splurge and treat your friends and fam to the real business- a fancy shmancy luxe holiday gift. Here are my favorites:
I’m definitely a last minute nelly, that’s for sure, so obviously anything sold on QVC is always a good option for me when it comes to gifts. Here are my three favorite beauty gifts, all of which you can get ASAP, just FYI:
I’ve covered quite a bit of holiday beauty gifts already (here, here and here) but I couldn’t resist these, especially selected for the LIPS. Maybe it’s because I had a lip treatment at Bliss Spa today (ok, that’s probably what it is), but I’ve gotta tell you…my lips are feeling fresh and sexy as ever right now and I’m inspired. Here are my top lip gifts to give:
1.Bliss Fabulips ‘pout’-o-matic// It looks like an electric toothbrush at first glance but it’s waaaay gentle on your lips, yet still does the exfoliating job. This is definitely going to be my new favorite thing for 2014.
2. Fresh Sugar Baby// Fresh’s Sugar Rose lipstick is a classic so it’s not really a surprise that they put together this great three-piece gift set.
3. LUSH Christmas Kisses// The name pretty much says it all: it’s a Christmas-themed set of lip goodness including a scrub, lip tint and awesome breath mints.
4. eos Smooth Lip Balm Sphere Holiday Ornament// These little eos lip balms are pretty popular…one, because they’re cute and fun to use and two, because they actually really do hydrate. I love the idea of this fun sphere holiday ornament.
Buying a gift for someone you may or may not know can be a little awkward, which is why I tend to stick to general gifts that almost ANYONE will love. When it comes to giving a holiday gift to the random lady in Accounting that you barely know, these gifts will all be a hit.
1. Wine// Almost everyone likes a bottle of wine. Depending on the budget limit, you can even get them one white and one red, so everyone wins.
2. Nice Candy// There are a ton of great candy options these days. I’m particularly partial to Sugarfina since their candy is amazing quality and the packaging is super cute.
3. Monogram Stationary// You don’t need to know much about a person for this (aside from their first name), and most people don’t buy themselves nice stationary, so it’s a nice treat.
4. Chic Office Supplies// Even though most jobs supply the office supplies, they’re usually pretttty boring. These fabric-covered thumb tacks will brighten up any office or cubicle (YUCK).
5. A Relaxation Candle// Lavender is a calming scent that’s perfect to burn while you’re under deadline or stressed out with too much work to do.
6. A Gift Card for Coffee// As a last resort, a simple coffee gift card is a no-fail gift that even non coffee drinkers can use! Hi, Starbucks has amazing oatmeal.