Because it’s Sephora’s biggest sale of the year and here are only the MUST buys…
First off, I want to start by saying this sale is hard to resist. Yeah, it’s the biggest Sephora sale of the year…but, please, only buy things you really want and not a bunch of stuff just “cause it’s on SALE.”
Ok, now that I got the speech out of the way, my sale picks are below. You’ve seen me blog about them and post about them on IG before. (Likely many times) because, you know, I truly love them.
The Only Products You Need From Sephora’s Biggest Sale of the Year
Sephora Sale Details:
- Starting Friday, October 30, Sephora Rewards members can access limited-time savings on everything in-store or online using the promotional code HOLIDAYFUN during the sale dates.
- There are three tiers of Beauty Insider membership: Insider, VIB, and Rouge, which get 10, 15. And 20 percent off during the Holiday Savings Event.
- All of the details are laid out on the Sephora website. You can even sign up online — just make sure you do so before the sale ends on November 9.
My Sephora Sale Picks
- I mean you need this Peter Thomas Roth eye mask kit for yourself AND a friend.
- I’ve raved about this lip mask for years and the mint cocoa flavor is my favorite and, of course, great for holiday. They even have a GIFT SET version and I’m very into it.
- My favorite foundation EVER – it has SPF 50 and I get the most compliments on my skin when I wear this stuff. True story.
- This lip gloss is also another MUST. I currently have three (one in every purse) so I’m never without it.
- I also can’t stop using (seriously, I’ve gone through at least four jars) of the OUAI Hair & Body Scrub – it smells like heaven on Earth and your scalp will be squeaky clean.
- Too Faced’s Better Than Sex mascara is still my go-to recommendation when someone asks me about a great, full volume mascara.
- This La Mer gift set is a really good deal; you get FOUR products for only $160, which doesn’t seem cheap but it actually is for La Mer.
- This little electric eye massager not only feels AMAZING, but it also helps with puffiness, dark circles, and help really sink in any eye cream or serum. LOVE. I use it all the time while watching TV (featured in the image above).
- When it comes to CBD for pain, Lord Jones Chill Balm can not be beat. I’ve also been using/loving their Acid Mantle Repair Moisturizer (with 250 mg CBD) and it is a true delight. The perfect moisturizer for all skin types.
- I would never forget to mention Sunday Riley Good Genes…you know I live and die for this lactic acid treatment (just don’t use it with the below product cause it would be way too much). And on the topic of Sunday Riley, I’ve also been using their Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil and it’s now taken the title of “Jamie’s favorite face oil.”
- And, of course, the product I’ve sold the most of on this blog: my beloved Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Pads – they will make your skin legit GLOW in two minutes.
What will you be buying during the sale?! Tell me in the comments 🙂
Photo by Felicia LaSala