Because it’s sale time…
Every year I get bombarded with emails surrounding Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I know, it’s a good thing when brands offer a nice discount and after polling you over on my IG Stories, I now know you guys DO, in fact, shop these sales! That said, once again, I didn’t want it to be a super comprehensive list of ALL THE SALES but, instead, a list of the Black Friday & Cyber Monday beauty sales that I consider to be the best. Happy shopping and, btw, if I spot other sales tomorrow or over the weekend I will update this list 🙂
Best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Beauty Sales
Sephora doesn’t typically do a big Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale since they always do their big holiday sale right before (see my post on that HERE), but this year I got wind of a few must-buys!
- First off, red alert…sirens blaring: Sunday Riley just announced that their amazing Luna Sleeping Retinol Night Oil is 50% (YES, you read that right) on Black Friday ONLY. You guys know how much I love this retinol oil and you will never see a better discount on this product ever.
- My go-to lip gloss, Fenty’s Gloss Bomb, is also part of their sale – stock up, baby.
- My favorite gel eye mask patches from Peter Thomas Roth – another must! All three versions are part of the sale – Gold, Green, Blue.
This year, Armani Beauty is hosting Blue Friday and donating 100% of all profits to the Acqua for Life Initiative, an organization that gives underserved communities around the world much-needed access to clean water. Not only will you be doing some good with every purchase, but everything on the site is also 30% off! Use code DONATE30 at checkout.
- Sound the damn alarm cause the sale includes the ICONIC (and my personal favorite that you probably saw on my TikTok and IG Reels!), Luminous Silk Liquid Foundation (!) Run, don’t walk. Trust me.
20% off everything through Monday!
- Glossier products are a little hit and miss, IMO, but the products I’ve really liked includes Futuredew. It’s a silky hydrating face oil that really does give you that dewy look.
- I also REALLY love (I own the original and Cookie Butter) is their Balm dotcom universal balm.
- Lastly, I was gifted (I think in an event gift bag?) their Milky Oil makeup remover and it FIRE.
20% off site wide with code CYBER
- I love so many of Glow Recipe’s products, but you must try the Avocado Ceramide Recovery Serum if you suffer from redness like I do – it WORKS.
- Speaking of, they have a whole Redness Recovery Kit that looks like a dream (and also works as a great gift!)
- They also have a really robust assortment of gift sets that all look amazing
From Nov. 22 to Nov. 29, spend $30, get 20% off; spend $50, get 25% off; and spend $75+, get 30% off (gift cards and bundles excluded)
- I absolutely LOVE their CBD Coconut Melt – I actually just used it on my back last night and it not only smells like a tropical vacation, but it really does help with aches and pains.
30% – 50% off site-wide!
- You know it would be on here…my GOAT SPF foundation, the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream SPF 50. It’s legendary and I will never stop shouting how amazing this foundation is from the roof tops.
- So my mom absolutely LOVES the Confidence In a Cream moisturizer so I grabbed her 3 jars since it’s 50% off! When I checked out, I realized that you also get some free gifts with this purchase (though I’m not sure you get the gifts with every purchase?). I also got a free IT makeup bag, a Bye Bye Cleansing Balm, and the Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Lip Balm Treatment. What an amazing deal!
- Last up – the brow pencil that made me start using a brow pencil: the Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil. It glides on perfectly and doesn’t make you look too overdone.
From Nov. 22 to Nov. 25, take 25% off with promo code BFSALE. From Nov. 26 to Nov. 28, take 25% site-wide plus free GWP with orders over $45 with promo code BFSALE. From Nov. 29 to Nov. 30, take 25% off site-wide with promo code CMSALE, plus free GWP with orders over $45.
- Their Lip Sleeping Mask is a total game changer that I’ve used for YEARS. It comes in tons of fun flavors, too!
- The Water Sleeping Mask (for your face) is their other must-try. It’s honestly chef’s kiss.
- And since it’s the holidays, I can’t not mention their awesome gift sets. Literally anyone would want this Midnight Minis Lip Set that includes five of the lip sleeping masks!
Up to 60% off everything!
- The Baked Bronze-n-Brighten Bronzer is absolute perfection- no orange faces, here!
- The Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator is also a star – I’ve used this for years and it gives such a nice, natural glow
From Nov. 22 to Nov. 29, buy one product and get 20% off, buy two products and get 25% off, and buy three or more products and get 30% off (gift cards and bundles excluded).
- This Best-Sellers Gift Box is the ultimate skincare gift set.
- The High CBD Heavy Duty Chill Balm is also a staple in my body skincare routine – so good for back pain!
- The Acid Mantle Repair CBD Moisturizer is a fantastic face moisturizer that I used to the very last drop.
30% off site wide, plus free shipping! Bonus: Free full-size gift ($62 value) with $150.
- I have so many Murad favorites but my must-buy is definitely their Intense Recovery Cream – I use this stuff ALL the time and it’s not only great for helping with redness, but it also has anti-aging ingredients. An all around amazing moisturizer for your face.
Up to 30% off site wide!
- I have serious lust for their Synchro Skin Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF 30 and their matching Concealer. They’re so creamy and blend super well!
- The Aura Dew highlighter (for face, lips and eyes) is also perfection.
- This red kabuki brush is chic AF
- Lastly, I live and die for their body SPF 50 – it’s pure luxury in a bottle and worth every penny (but grab one now at 20% off).