Because this sale is a tradition…
The only 10 beauty products you need from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
It’s that time again – the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Being honest, there’s been a lot of drama surrounding this sale over the past few years, and especially this year after it was announced that Nordstrom was cutting our influencer commission down to 3.5% (from 15-20% in the past). That’s like really, really shitty, right? I’m lucky that I don’t depend solely on the commission from this sale as so many other influencers do, but it’s still shitty and, quite honestly, it really annoys me. In fact, some of the top influencers in the game have said they make the majority of their yearly income FROM this sale; to cut commission like that…you get what I’m saying.
Anywho, I decided I’m still going to do a post with my favorites because I know YOU guys love my sale blog posts! And, in case you wanna read more about the NSale drama, Stephanie McNeal from Buzzfeed wrote a great story back in 2020 that explains it well. You can read it HERE.
The only 10 beauty products you need from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale:
A few highlights…
- You guys know I live and die for this mascara.
- I never turn down a Good Genes sale opportunity, and neither should you.
- I recently had the founder of NuFace on my podcast (listen to the episode HERE) and I’m obsessed – legit obsessed – with this facial toning device. It doesn’t go on sale often so now is the time to grab one.
- Not beauty products, BUT my favorite bra and my favorite cozy/softest blanket ever is also part of the sale.
- Lastly, if you’re a baller than you definitely need THIS.
DETAILS ON THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE
+ Icon Status: 7/6
+ Ambassador Status: 7/7
+ Influencer Status: 7/9
+ Open to the public: 7/15
+ Sale ends: 7/31
SHOP MY NORDSTROM SALE FAVORITES:
Photo by Azusa Takano