I definitely haven’t done a Tuesday Web Candy post in awhile, mostly because I just wasn’t really feeling it anymore. It felt old and, I mean, I HAVE been doing it for like eight-ish years, so that kinda makes sense. After almost just dropping it all together I decided “hey, I actually like sharing what I read on the internet…I find good stuff ,” I decided to just give it a format revamp and be done with it. I really like the way Hallie does her weekly link love/recap posts so I decided to do a similar format and hopefully you guys all like it! Click “Read More” to see my favorite reads of the week…
- I’m feeling pretty inspired by Jess’ use of COLOR while she works out, especially since I’m usually in black on black
- Just when you think that nothing new can happen with hair, enter the part-braid…
- SO genius- Allure had a few pro stylists try out the new Kardashian hair product line. The results are not surprising, at least not to me
- I don’t know what I love more, the fact that Chrissy Teigen has stretch marks on her thighs or the fact that she posted an Instagram of them. So awesome
- Lately I CAN NOT get enough printables. This one is for groceries and these are for spring cleaning. Check ((Do you guys have any favorite printables? Comment please, because I need them ALL))
- I’ve been loving Sydne’s new “in the life of” video series where she shows what it’s really like to be a blogger
- I still hate the player, sorry
- This story on why you really should be writing notes by hand makes me nervous…my hand basically shakes whenever I try to actually write something, instead of typing
- I made this for dinner on Monday night and it is SO GOOD
- Some hair inspiration for my next cut/color
- This home decor hack is so genius for anyone living in an old house or apartment!
POPULAR ON HONESTLY JAMIE:
- I tried professional teeth whitening for the first time and I’m still super happy with the results!
- My TULUM travel guide got a lot of traction…who wouldn’t want to go there?!
- We all have facial hair…here’s what you can do about it
And make sure you’re following me, please!
I promise it’s not all cat photos.