Naked On The Run is probably one of my favorite palette names…
Urban Decay Naked On The Run (limited-edition, by the way), is yet another amazing palette that features basically everything you need in life.
I’ve actually blogged about most of these products already (here and here), I’ve been actively using the Ultra Nourishing Gloss (LOVE, btw) and some of my favorite eye shadow shades from my NAKED palette are Dive, Fix and Stun, so this palette is pretty much all I need. I’m super impressed that the lip gloss is actually full-sized and, p.s., it’s packed with nourishing ingredients like rosehip seed oil, vitamin E, avocado oil and shea butter, so this gloss is great for dry winter lips.
This set contains:
– 5 x 0.4 oz Eye shadows in Dive (metallic rose/gold micro-shimmer), Fix (soft taupe matte), Resist (medium metallic taupe), Dare (medium brown matte), Stun (metallic bronze/light gold micro-shimmer)
– 0.07 oz All-over eye shadow in 5050 (cool bisque satin)
– 0.3 oz Bronzer (medium bronze matte)
– 0.3 oz Blush (vibrant pink/light shimmer)
– 0.13 oz Full-Size Naked Ultra Nourishing Gloss lip gloss in Sesso (rose/pink shimmer)
– 0.13 oz Perversion mascara in Blackest Black
– 0.03 oz 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil
SHOP THE POST