Because self-love is the best kind of love…
1. Foreo Iris Illuminating Eye Massager: I blogged about it here, but I have to remind you guys again how majorly key this little massager is at not only getting your eye cream/serum to penetrate deeper, but also it just feels GOOD.
2. Show Beauty Sublime Repair Treatment Mask: I was recently introduced to this brand and it’s totally luxe. The packaging is so glamorous and I tried this mask for the first time a few days ago and my hair has never been so soft. Seriously. Ever. It’s got caviar and white truffle extracts (yum) that basically add tons of amino acids and protein to your hair.
3. Dermovia Lace a Peel Black Bamboo Charcoal Peel Off Mask: I haven’t actually tried this mask but I found it via a good old Google search (“lace face masks”) and, admittedly, I’m dying to try it. It looks a LOT like the insanely over-priced Givenchy version and I love all the skin benefits it has infused (along with the Peel Paste).
4. Patchology Lip Renewal FlashPatch Lip Gels: I posted these on Instagram stories the other day because these are just plain fun. The lip gels are a five-minute commitment and stay on decently well (i.e. I walked around my apartment and it didn’t come flying off like other lip masks I’ve tried). Peptides and green tea extract soothe and deliver antioxidant benefits to your pout plus, let’s be honest, it’s a hilarious selfie opp.
BONUS: Get 30% off your next purchase at Patchology.com with code XOXO30 🙂
5. Sara Happ The Lip Scrub in Sparkling Pink Grapefruit: Full disclosure, I’m working with Sara Happ on a marketing project right now but after being introduced to the brand at the start of the project, I honest-to-god can’t stop scrubbing my lips with her Lip Scrub. There are tons of flavor options but yesterday I tried Pink Grapefruit and fell in instant-love. All of her scrubs are packed with food-grade essential oils (e.g. don’t freak out if you accidentally lick it off your lips like I do) that suspend sugar crystals to ensure that your lips are hydrated, while being gently exfoliated. This particular flavor really does smell and taste like clean, fresh grapefruit and I’m obsessed.
6. Slip for Beauty Sleep SlipSilk Pure Silk Pillowcase: This is the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for yourself and, let me tell you, it’s life-changing for your skin and hair. This anti-aging, anti-sleep crease, anti-bed head pillowcase is crafted from pure silk inside and out and here’s why you need to use silk when you sleep: Silk fibers are significantly less absorbent than many other fibers, so they help keep your skin’s moisture and expensive face and hair products where they belong—on your face and hair, not your pillow. Ordinary pillowcases can cause hair to pull and tangle throughout the night, leading to bed head in the morning and potentially damaging hair. Once you try it, you’ll be sold. I promise.
7. Diptyque Rosa Mundi Candle: I’m super into all things Diptyque but this limited-edition design for Valentine’s Day is just plain gorgeous. This Valentine’s Day, Diptyque partnered with Antoinette Poisson, a creator and restorer of domino paper. In the top note, currant and bergamot provide freshness, the lychee’s fruitiness complements their petals, and the geranium enhances their naturalness (I obviously got that directly from the website since I’m terrible at identifying fragrance, haha).
8. La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream: People always ask me if La Mer’s moisturizer is worth the spend and here’s my POV: yes, it is expensive but it’s also pretty much the best moisturizer EVER…and, it also last forever since you need such a small amount. I say treat yourself every once in awhile and, if you are in the market for a treat, this is IT.
SHOP THE POST