For this month’s giveaway, I’ve got MORE of my current favorite products; some I’ve already blogged about, and some are new faves…nevertheless, I know you will love everything.
The prize set is valued at $662!
Here’s what you will win…
1. Bath & Body Works It’s The Balm! Marshmallow Magic ($18.50) – this now out of stock item is the bessst. The key scents: a fluffy blend vanilla Butter, crisp lavender, marshmallow musk.
2. BioEffect Volcanic Exfoliator ($50): This was one of my Iceland skincare finds (!) and, after meeting with the BioEffect team when they were in LA, I wanted to give you guys a chance to try it- this product (as well as the line) is truly innovative.
3. BLAQ Mask ($29): I love a good blackhead remover, especially when it’s also a peel-off mask! I tried this one time and knew it was a winner 🙂
4. PHACE Bioactive pH Optimized Illuminating Serum ($92): This amazing serum was designed to diminish the appearance of age spots, sun spots and acne marks, strengthen the skin matrix and enhance protection against UVA/UVB photo-damage…so pretty much an amazing all-in-one.
5. Borghese Radiante Revitalize and Firm Mask ($50): This gel mask contains a light absorbing algae that soothes, hydrates and tightens skin and, not gonna lie, feels pretty luxurious.
6. Cannabliss Moisturizing Lotion ($80): I’ve been using this line and truly LOVING it. This lotion contains full-spectrum hemp oil and Korean herbs such as schisandra, goji berry, and peony which contain anti-aging properties and help restore skin’s youthful glow, prevent signs of aging, provides intense hydration and protects against environmental stress and damage.
7. Bath & Body Works Shower In a Bottle No Rinse Body Cleansing Foam ($16.50): No time to shower? No problem! Use this lightly scented, no-rinse body cleansing foam on-the-go to leave skin feeling clean and refreshed. I’ve been using it after I box and it REALLY works.
8. Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Creamy Mask ($120): This mask helps provide intensive moisture, improving skin’s firmness, radiance and clarity. The Double Wrapping Sheet is Sulwhasoo’s patented technology developed especially for this product that aids the seamless, easy absorption of the cream as it adheres comfortably on skin. The result is radiant, firmer-looking skin veiled with elegant luminosity. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
9. Jafra Rose Blossom eau de parfum ($43): This scent is brand new and smells amazing! I love anything with hints of rose, personally.
10. Garnier SkinActive The Super Purifying Charcoal Sheet Mask ($2.50): This is one of my latest budget-friendly finds! This charcoal mask is formulated with hyaluronic acid and algae extract to instantly hydrate and purify your pores in just 15 minutes.
11. MAC Hyper Real Glow in Flash + Awe and Get It Glowin’ ($39.50 each): You guys know I never say no to a good highlighter palette and both of these shades are true perfection. They also blend effortlessly to leave behind an ultra-reflective yet flawlessly smooth sheen and a luminous glow with minimal fallout.
12. Rodial Suede Lips in Melrose Ave and Calabasas ($26 each): These LA-inspired colors are set in a convenient jumbo crayon for easy application; Rodial’s Suede Lips saturates your lips with intense pigment and, best of all, it’s not drying!
13. Benefit Dandelion Twinkle Powder Highlighter ($29): I know I already talked about the two new MAC highlighters I love but Benefit’s version is also pretty bomb. This highlighting and luminizing powder features baked technology that creates a sheer, whisper-light texture and delicate radiance, perfect for highlighting and brightening for a luminous, girly glow.
Here’s how to enter the giveaway ($662 value):
- Follow me on Instagram (@itsjamiestone)
- Subscribe to my newsletter (at the top of the site under “subscribe”)
- Comment on this post with your Instagram name and email so I can verify you did the above two steps 🙂
U.S. residents only and 18+ to win. Winner will be selected April 3, 2018.
IN CASE YOU DON’T WIN…SHOP THE POST
Photos by Michelle Kyle Photography