This week is (thankfully) a little slow thanks to Thanksgiving (yep, that was “thanks” three times in one sentence). My goal for the week is to get going on my holiday gift guides and get all my ducks in a row for all things Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you guys have any requests, shoot me a tweet, comment on this post or email me!
- My latest story for TODAY.com is all about how to get shiny hair in just one hour
- Some awesome life advice from 14 hilarious women
- The sassiest Christmas cards…they all make me giggle.
- This is quite literally my worst nightmare. OMG.
- These DIY Thanksgiving pants are pure genius. Cute, and also functional for the huge meal that you are about to take down.
- A little discussion about the whole “Netflix and chill” trend. I can’t.
- The whole Disney princess “what if” trend is a little overplayed at this point but I really love Vogue’s take on what beauty products they would use. Ariel is still my favorite.
POPULAR ON THE BLOG:
- My DIY disaster kit was quite the hit. #Prepared
- The final results of my AVEENO daily challenge!
- Some new beauty products to take me from fall to winter and a little review of the Target Beauty Concierge service
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat (@itsjamiestone)